- We laid out regulations regarding the handling of personally-identifying information (referred to as "Personal Information", hereunder) and streamlined our organization structure to implement appropriate protection of Personal Information.
- When we collect Personal Information from individuals, we make sure individuals know the purpose the collected information will be used for, and inform the individuals of our contact for inquiries if they should arise. Only then, will we collect Personal Information as necessary.
- We will use the Personal Information only within the extent necessary for fulfilling its intended purpose of use; the Personal Information will be protected and secured in an appropriate manner, except in special circumstance, the Personal Information will not be disclosed to any third party without prior consent from the customer.
- Personal Information will be kept accurate and up to date. Measures will be in place to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leaks related to Personal Information.
- We may contract the handling of Personal Information to an outside service, in which case we will require the said service to refrain from leaking or misappropriation of Personal Information by contract.
- Personal Information obtained from a Consignor will be strictly safeguarded, and be used only in accordance to the clauses of the contract.
- We will respond without delay to requests from a customer for disclosure of Personal Information with the intent of checking or reviving their relevant data, and provide access as deemed reasonable. For inquiries about personal information disclosure, customers should contact us at the relevant locations.
- We will abide by and conform to laws and regulations that are applied to Personal Information held by our company; and will continue to maintain and upgrade measures and activities for the protection of Personal Information.